Tuesday, November 28, 2006

...questions while blogsurfing

...i was blogsurfing today, and I ran across a few questions certian bloggers were proposing, for healthy debate I'm assuming. Here's my stab at the answers to some of these...(note: these are not mutually exclusive either)....:


  • Why do [some] men like to be called "Daddy"?

...interestingly enough, many of the antonymic definitions of "Daddy" or "Father" (according to Merriam-Webster's) are a) one that originates or institutes (which could very well be a female), or b) one who impregnates a female. The title "Daddy" definately has to be earned--in other words, any ole guy can be a sperm donor; but it takes a MAN to take care of his responsibilites as a Father: the protector, the provider, male model, and all that good stuff. It should come naturally (keyword: SHOULD). Oftentimes, it doesn't.

...my hypothesis is this: the guy in the relationship likes to think of himself as that "protecter", and "provider" to his female counterpart--you know, fullfilling that "Daddy" role so to speak. Getting the third degree at engagement announcements, and Pops warning the young lad to "take care of my baby or else". Or maybe there is some freakish role playing going on. Hell, I don't know. *shrugs*

  • Why do [some] women go after guys they know aint no good (a.k.a, "rough necks" -- MC Lyte...see womanizer, womanbeater, whatever), and then complain about them later?

...either you're overtly contrived in your "standards", or you lower them for the thrill of the dangerous life. Yup, we do have those types. Perhaps they are confused in their own preferences...trying to conform to fads of their social groups. Or maybe, they're just crazy. Either way, stay clear of these types, and you shouldn't have no worries. This also should not justify the sudden metamorphosis of a "good guy" into a "bad guy". If this is the case, obviously ole girl has issues beyond my comprehension, and the schitzophrenic "I think I'll treat women like shit" guy should seek help immediately.

  • Why do [some] men not claim their geneology to their alleged sons/daughters? (a.k.a. deadbeat dads)

*chokes on lemonade*...please...these aren't MEN people! Really, did you consider these foreshadowed questions before you slept with him?...idiots I tellya. And whatever, being a father (or mother for that matter) should come natural. If not, motherfuckers should rot in hell. And don't gimme that "she a ho, the whole hood fucked her" donkeycrap either. If you have sex with hos, dogs, "bitches", whathaveyou, then don't be suprised at the outcome. And the government shouldn't have to force your stupid ass to take care of your child either. Birds feed birdies worms, dogs bring knibbles and bits to puppies, why can't your human ass do the same? *sigh*...poor poor little ones

  • The BITCH Factor

...Bitches are female dogs. There is no amount of love in tone when someone calls me a Bitch. Matter fact, there is nothing positive about the word, so it is not to be used to refer to the female population of humans. Yeah, someone keeps sending me that "Babe In Total Control of Herself" pick-me-upper...but that's a load of shit. It's definition remains the same. "Yeah, I told that Bitch we should do something"...do they really mean "Babe?"...please. It will forever be a negative word to me. Do not come at me with that giddy "What's up Bitch?" greeting. Seriously. U.N.I.T.Y....gotta let 'em know I ain't a bitch or a ho.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter