Friday, December 22, 2006

Reflections

...someone posted this bulletin on my Myspace...I thought it was cute for a post, so enjoy:




TEN YEARS AGO...................................
1.) How old were you? 13
2.) Where did you go to school? Renfroe Middle School
3.) Where did you work? cleaning apartments sometimes
4.) Where did you live? Decatur, GA
5.) Where did you hang out? in my apartments
6.) Did you wear glasses? nope
7.) Who was your best friend(s)? Ashley, Tierra, and Tina
8.) How many tattoos did you have? a play play one of mickey mouse
9.) How many piercings did you have?: 2 in my ears
10.) What car did you drive?: I had a purple bike if that counts lol
11.) Had you been to a real party yet? ...yup 1
12.) Had your heart broken? I had a crush on this guy named Paul...and Lorenzo...and Mike...I liked a lot of folks who didn't like me back lol
13.) Single/Taken/Married/Divorced/Bitter...single


FIVE YEARS AGO.......................................................
1.) How old were you? 17
2.) Where did you go to school? Avondale High
3.) Where did you work? unemployed
4.) Where did you live? Decatur, GA
5.) Where did you hang out? nowhere really...I was a house mouse then
6.) Did you wear glasses? yup...I just had got 'em too
7.) Who was your best friend? ...Brendlyn, Erica, Keta...I miss them too
8.) Who was your regular-person crush? lol...that's funny...I plead the 5th on that one
9.) How many tattoos did you have? zero
10.) How many piercings did you have? two
11.) What car did you drive? ...still don't have a car dagnammit!
12.) Had you been to a real party yet? oui oui...thanx cuz!
13.) Single/Taken/Married/Divorced/Bitter: Single

**DECEMBER 2006**
1.) How old are you?: 23
2.) Where do you work? The Newspaper
3.) Where do you live? Decatur (damn, I need to move)
4.) Do you wear glasses? I have contacts now
5.) Who are your best friends? Cathrene, my boo
6.) Do you talk to your old friends? I'm workin' on it
7.) How many piercings do you have? ears only
8.) How many tattoos? Zero
9.) What kind of car do you have? ...man, I wish I had a Pontiac
10.) Has your heart been broken? but of course
11.) Single/Taken/Married/Divorced/Bitter: Taken

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter