Monday, February 27, 2006

M.O.M --- Strip Clubs

...so I'm on the train again. My seat is next to one set of double doors. A dude boards...kinda heavy-set, ATL Braves cap, and clad in "out and about" wear. He slaps dap to another dude standing next to me....this dude is also heavy-set...dreds with golden tips, also in "out and about" wear. For the train's atmosphere to be relatively quiet, you couldn't help but eavesdrop on their convo. Topic: Strip Clubs. After the informal greeting the convo went a little something like this:

Braves cap: man, what's been up witcha?

Dreds: shit man, you know how I do

Braves cap: yeah man....I was at the strip club the other day

Dreds: Shid? Which one folk?

Braves cap: man DreamGirls, and Pin-Ups


Dreds: oh hell yeah! I was down at DreamGirls the other night. man, did you like that shit?

Braves cap: it was aiight. They should ban those fuckin' dikes though....I couldn't enjoy myself fully....Man, and I'm FROM the 'A' ....I aint never seen no shit like that before.


....and the chat goes on and on. Since Atlanta is fastly becoming "thee gay town", I suppose this is what Braves cap was referring to. I was shocked at his homophobia against gay females. In idle conversation with guys, 100% of them that I've spoken too (note my reference to my own personal experiences) have this distinguished 'threesome fantasy' thing going on. They love to see girl-on-girl action, and are overall not disgusted by it.

Apparantly, money is green, and the stripclub owners sure as hell didn't mind letting a few gay females in. Oh, and something else i've noticed.....guys with homophobic complexes tend to love the "girly" gay girls, but hate the "butch" gay girls. Yeah, I know, retarded, but that's just what I've noticed. So I'm assuming that a few butch girls were in the strip clubs....probably dishing out more money than they were, so the strippers serviced with a "no discrimination" mentallity...thereby, pissing these guys off. (again...my own conclusion here)

...anyways, I had to get to class, so I missed all the glorious details there (i'm oh so sorry about that. Maybe next time).

I wonder though....if these stripper girls are comfortable giving another girl a lap dance....and letting her grope as she pleases.....hmmm....probably not, since she lets the guys do it *shrugs*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter