Friday, December 29, 2006

...resolutions for 2007

I, Kesha, being of sound mind, body, and soul do hereby promise to attempt to accomplish the following goals for the oh so wonderful year of 2007:


  1. Graduate! (one of these days lol)

  2. finish my rough drafts (seriously...I gotta get a peer review or something

  3. write more! (doesn't matter if I finish the poem or not...just jot down ideas...keep a journal)

  4. buy a car (used or not, I'm sick of Marta)

  5. work out at least twice a week (...been slipping heavily since Miami)
  6. keep a decent diet (it will be hard, since junk food is cheaper)

  7. Spend more time with my grandaddy (I love that guy!)

  8. work on my profanity (I've gotten better since last year, but I can do it!)

  9. intern intern intern! seriously

  10. work on enhancing all relationships and become a better person!

...with that being said...HAPPY NEW YEAR and Cheers to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter