Thursday, April 05, 2007

...a note from Kesh...

...yeah yeah...I know I've been slackin a bit with this blog thang. If its any consolation, I have been writing quite frequently in my journal *big grin*. Oh, and I have been published yet again! Look for me in New South Magazine *another big grin*. Guess I should keep on keepin' on then huh?...School has been kickin' my ass lately as usual, so I had to devote more time to that n'ah mean?...and in other Kesh-related news, I had to reorg some of my class, even though the school's system has me slated to graduate in the Summer (WTF?). So I guess I'll holla at my advisor to see what's up with all that.

I shall be back with my usual shenanigans in a few...stay tuned!


~kesh

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter