Friday, February 02, 2007

Hallmark Creative Recruiting Studio

...well I'll be damned. They picked ME...(that's right...ME PEOPLE! :D) to participate in their creative workshop on February 20th! I will be prepared with my senior portfolio in hopes of getting an intern(and/or externship with them) . I can't believe it!...I am sooo happy! (big grin)...thanx C-dawg!

Bascially, I had to send them my resume, along with 6 samples...I owe all that mean criticism to Mr. Green. Maan, I would go in thinking I wrote a beautiful poem, and he would just shatter my lil dreams..."be more explicit" he would say. "oh, come on. you can do better than that. that's a shitty ass poem...START OVER" *sniff sniff* (thanx Mr. Green!)...I guess I can say all that editing won the Hallmark folks over, because THEY PICKED ME!

I hope they help workshop some of our poems.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter