Thursday, April 24, 2008

Oh snap!

...nearing the end of my eighth week. My measurements were pretty much maintained, so I assumed I had reached my "plateau" if you will. In maximizing my results, I ended up feeling faint, fatigueed, and overexhausted. Don't try this at home people:

I have chicken legs and pip-squeak sized arms, and you know that's a no-no, so after work on Tuesday, I went to my campus's gym to run a lap or two, and to use the upper-body arm lift thigamagig. Stayed for about 30-40 minutes. No harm no foul.


  • After I got home, i defrosted a couple of bottles of water to get ready for cardio. My dumbass decided to put my little brother (he's 5...you know...as a body weight), on my back for a jumpin' jack reps. The lil joker is light as all get out, but after a few minutes, he started to feel like a ton! I quickly made him get off me.
  • And not more than 15 minutes into my cardio, I started feeling sick and weak...like my nose was about to bleed or something. So I said, "forget it", and cut that junk off.


  • The next day, (Wednesday), I felt like shit. I mean, I couldn't get anything done. I admit, I skipped class that day, did the moderated version of the Ab Sculpt, and took a much needed nap. I didn't even study :-(

...so today, I'm basically playing catchup. I measured the other day, and I lost about 1/4 of an inch more...yeah I know...it's not like the inch i lost last month, which is my reason for overworking myself. Needless to say folks, I won't be doing that again. My back and arms STILL hurt from that junk X-(



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter