Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Kesha's "Top Ten Workplace Pet Peeves"





...anyone with an office job position will "Amen" me with these. I guess you can say, I have a lot of issues...:
  1. I activate my "Get out of Jail" card at 5:00 in the p.m. At a quarter-til, do not present me with issues.


  2. Do not approach me with "i know you're on lunch break" issues ON MY LUNCH BREAK. You will be ignored.


  3. By the same token, if you "hate to bother" me, then Don't!


  4. Do not cc me on issues not pertaining to me or my job category (data records). Do you want 2 bucks? Because I could give less than a fuck.


  5. Do not leave your shit on my desk! It will be handled accordingly


  6. Shoulder Surfing Prohibited! (note: in other words, yes, I notice your pacing back and forth past my cube. Lemme help you out a bit. The quickest way around a Square is through the middle. Whatcha comin MY way for?Getcha nosey ass on somewhere!)


  7. I get my supplies from the same place you got yourn. Know what that means!...Keep ya cotton-pickin' hands off of my shit! Especially my LisaFrank feather pen! Or my atomic pink stapler! High-tail your ass back to your cube and get your own shit!


  8. If you are not my bossman, or bosslady, do not behave as such. You will be ignored


  9. Yes I drink Cocoa. No I don't give a lovely screw if it's summertime or not. You drink hot ass coffee don'tcha? Okay then. Keep that Swissmiss on stock


  10. DO NOT contact me regarding workplace issues ON VACATION!...and don't get cute calling me from your cellphone either. The call will be mysteriously dropped.


Honorable Mention: if you've never made a run for me, DO NOT ask me to make one for you. Ask your momma if she cares about McDonalds being right across the street from the bank, because I DON'T


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter