Friday, July 25, 2008

This Just In.... :-)

...hello there blogger fam! It's me again! Let me start by apologizing for the lack of posts for the last couple of months. I have been working on my independent project, rounding up letters of recommendation, researching graduate programs, trying to find out where to start in taking that damned GRE, working on my submissions for theblackpphire.com (which should be available for your reading pleasure very soon), getting ready for back to school (I have younger siblings and a nephew, so you know how that goes), apartment hunting, car hunting, fighting narcolepsy at work due to ridiculous offsite meetings (no, I don't really have narcolepsy...it was a joke people....learn to laugh lol)--all the while finding time for a slice of bread hear and there. Overall, ya girl just have been feelin KA-POOT lately. I know I know...there's absolutely NO excuse for me to neglect the blog. You can expect me to be posting a little more, due to my internet access at the house ;-) (yeeaaaah boooyyyy)!

...as mentioned above and previously, my contributions to internet forums, me running my mouth on myspace, and this very blog rye-chea that has afforded me the opportunity to expand creatively. I also have recently received a call from my great uncle Ronald (I never met him). He graduated waaaay back in the day from Morehouse College.....get this....with the SAME DEGREE AS MOI!....SAME MINOR TOO!...and he's a college professor!...Ain't that somethin?...so THAT'S where it came from! (now I just gotta work up the nerve to call the guy back....*doh!*)

...finally... even though it appears I'm complaining or venting most of the time here (oh who am I kidding? ALL the time!), among all my hecticness, I would like to thank everyone for listening...I'm a really nice girl with a lot on my mind (and frustrations lol)...my ability to vent here prevents my grouchiness from negatively affecting my work. And we wouldn't want that now would we? :-)

....deuces,

~Kesh

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:45 AM , Blogger big jess said...

update this shit!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter