Monday, November 24, 2008

A Quarter Century!

Today is my 25th Birthday!

A bittersweet momment for me *cues Uncle Luke 'n Fiddy Cent 'n nem* I went bowling with friends this past weekend. Because I was born on Thanksgiving Day, I will continue to celebrate my birthday on Thanksgiving with family and friends. Here's 25 random things that work....for your pleasure. Enjoy!


  • Fire (works)
  • Microsoft (works)
  • Bath 'n Body (works)

.....okay okay...I'm joking obviously....time to get semi-serious....:

  • Prayer
  • Exercise
  • Condoms
  • Studying
  • Obagi Nu-Derm System (really...It does!)
  • Education
  • Voting!
  • Taking a Vacation
  • Oil of Olay (sho nuff!)
  • Once a week flat-iron sessions (must take care of the crown)
  • Recycling
  • Punctuality
  • Self-Determination
  • Venting
  • Blogging! (;-D)
  • Sleeping/Resting
  • Check-ups (take your behind to the doctor people!)
  • Smiling!
  • Crying (don't hold it in)
  • Reading
  • Listening to Music
  • Writing
  • Talking (even if it's to yourself...especially to your car)
  • Wishing
  • Loving

~Kesh




















































Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter