Monday, April 06, 2009

"I'm....so in...to yooooooooouuu" -- Sistas With Voices

...a guy is into you if he refers to you by name over the phone. No matter who's around. Now if he's giving you pet-names and it's barely date numero dos, then chances are, he can't even remember your friggin' name. Short attention span from the Y-chromosome my ass. I know, I know ladies. I bet you thought it was "cute" of him to call you that. You're "Boo" now. ANNNNT!...Wrong answer. He's resorting to the universal "What's up baby?.....Hey Boo?....Alright Sweetie....talk to you later Snookums" to save face. Your name could be Beyonce Gabrielle "New New" Kardashian-Berry and he still wouldn't give a lovely-screw. And be wary of the over exaggeration of your name once you bring this to his oh-so-lovely attention too. "Hey Kesha, I was just thinking about you Kesha, so what's up with you Kesha, how was work Kesha". Knee-grow please. There's nothing like that pregnant pause right before he's introduced to your bosom buddy, the Dial Tone.

..."say my name, say my name"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

follow me on Twitter